cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Organized Thumbs Up History with Dates

Ideas: Organized Thumbs Up History with Dates

DanikusPurmeow
Underground

As a long time Pandora user, i have accumulated over 7000 thumbs up, and the counting process for keeping track of a users thumbs ups allows for repeats, the same song will be available for a thumbs up as long as it appears on a seperate station. This includes shuffle. I would like to be able to review all of the music i have discovered, and rediscover songs I have already forgotten. It would be Fantastic to have the history of all thumbs ups to be organized by Artist, at the very Least. 

Thanks for reading!!

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
8 Comments
AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: New Ideas

Wonderful suggestion, @DanikusPurmeow! I would actually enjoy this feature myself.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas

klarie
Local Performer

I absolutely agree with this. I also want to pull up the Thumbs Up history and remove songs. I tried the suggestion of going into my Station history and remove the thumbs from there but I can't find the station I was listening to when I did the thumbs up. 

jujutsuka
Underground
Same here. Seems like an oversight and easy to implement.
jsingh1022
Local Performer

In the way that Shazam shows you a date (they include a location too) of when and where a song was discovered. 

I had many thumbs up over the years that I later thumbed down because I had heard the song so many times. Having a Thumbs Up history could show me the songs that I did have Thumbed Up for some time before Thumbing it Down. 

It would be interesting to see what I thumbed up a few years ago, because by now I may have thumbed it down because I heard that song so many times. 

Thanks for considering this. 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @jsingh1022. 👋

Thanks for being a member of the community!

I'm sure other listeners would be interested in this option as well. 🎶

rancidmoose
Local Performer

Agree.  This is needed!