cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Pandora Modes on more devices

Ideas: Pandora Modes on more devices

apogee
Underground

In my Pandora account, I changed most of the radio artists to 'Deep Cuts' mode- if I stream directly from the Pandora app (either on phone or computer), the songs that play reflect this change. However, if I stream through the Apple TV app or the Denon/HEOS, the songs that play do NOT reflect this change (they seem to play the normal Pandora playlist for each artist). I've tried logging out on both the AppleTV and HEOS Pandora apps, and no change. Any suggestions on how to get the 'Deep Cuts' mode to play on all devices I stream through? Thank you!

Labels (3)
92 Comments
jl1955
Local Performer

Pandora is owned by Sirius XM, so they would be the one to contact.

djc1
Local Performer

Please make Premium available on all my devices - I like artist only and I'm paying to hear it but I can only enjoy it on my computer.  My computer is not hooked to my surround sound but my TV is.  I am going to cancel premium and go back to free - I'll put up with a few commercials until I can actually get what I'm paying for.

Ggermanjr
Underground

Modes available on the app EVERYWHERE. I want to be able to turn modes on when I use the app on my Xbox One. I want modes available when I use the app on my Samsung 7 series 4k TV. If it exists in one iteration of the app, it should exist in them all.

scone87
Local Performer

Would love to get Discovery mode or Deep Cuts on Yamaha Musiccast!

nancylamb
Local Performer

Please add Modes to the Roku version of Pandora.  This feature definitely makes the charge for premium worth every penny!  Because my tv is hooked up to my stereo, the sound is much better than on my laptop.  Thanks for considering this suggestion.

weedpeople
Local Performer

Good luck with that request.   Pandora customers have been asking for this feature on Roku for years but Pandora ignores us.

Very poor customer service, considering that the feature exists but hasn't been implemented on the Roku Pandora app.   Features should be launched across all devices at the same time.

UnnounableK
Local Performer

I enjoy the station modes on my phone and desktop, but can’t figure out how to access them on the Xbox. (I have Xbox one specifically)

Anybody have answers??

TannerPandora

Hi @UnnounableK! Thanks for posting! 

I moved your message over to a feature request for this since Modes is not available on all devices: Pandora Modes on Other Devices

Be sure to vote. FR's that gain popularity, will be shared internally with various teams at Pandora.

Hope to see you around community more

shibbydibby
Local Performer

Please add modes to Alexa. For my use case, changing the mode for a channel on one device could set it for the channel across all devices.

rosebud512
Underground

I'll second this - please make 'modes' available on Amazon Alexa / Echo, and also have the possibility of a default mode when you load the station, so it doesn't constantly have to be re-set.