cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: App for Garmin devices

Ideas: App for Garmin devices

kellyjdahlke
Underground

I just purchased a Garmin Forerunner 245 Music and was so disappointed that Spotify has an app for Garmin but Pandora does not. When I started running, I specifically chose Pandora premium because I prefer you over Spotify. I had to purchase a Spotify premium account so that I can listen to music on my new running watch. Please create a Garmin compatible app so that I don't have to completely switch to Spotify. Thanks! 

Labels (1)
90 Comments
bbsclient
Local Performer

Love Garmin and Pandora but wish Pandora supported offline music on Garmin.  Guess I will have to switch to a different music provider.  

andy_sykes
Local Performer

I have a Garmin descent mk2s. I spent a lot of money on it so I could use all of it's features. One that I can't currently use is the music option. Please Pandora, I have years of perfect stations generated, and I would hate to have to switch to another music service. I used Amazon music while I was overseas and it was terrible. Don't force me to switch my subscription back to them 😢

shomalsea
Local Performer

Would like to see Pandora as an option in Garmin music providers list. Don't want to switch to AmazonMusic, Spotify, or go with AppleWatch to get Pandora.

tmartin1
Local Performer

The feature request was back in 2019 and still nothing. I just got a Garmin watch and was surprised to not see Pandora as a music option... I'd beg Pandora to support the device, but if it's been this long already, I doubt there's any way it's ever coming. ****. I really didn't want to have to switch to Spotify.

efreeze
Local Performer

Yes please add this feature, Deezer and Spotify have the app. 

mmacbeth
Local Performer

Ditto all above. I love pandora and don't want to have to switch to spotify, though I'm considering it now as I consider a Garmin watch. Pandora is much better than spotify for everything related to working out and just seems to fit the Garmin ethos. Please consider making an app for ConnectIQ.

Sheila_Marie
Local Performer

Oh my gosh.....I'm sooooo disappointed! I have been using pandora for years. Why no app for garmin?  I'm not paying  for 2 subscriptions.  I'm given no other choice but to switch. I'm not happy about this. 

Ziltro
Local Performer

I have been paying for pandora premium for years. And due to the fact they are not creating an option to move offline/download playlists to Garmin is a deal breaker for me. I am most likely canceling my subscription since there are several options that support this. Thousands of threads complaining and asking and still Pandora does nothing years later.

Dunc3324
Local Performer

I've got the fenixx and also want pandora on it was thats been my preferred music platform for years 

TJB1
Local Performer
I tried Spotify but had to return to Pandora. I wish Garmin would make a position statement as to whether this is in the works or not.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone