cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: App for Garmin devices

Ideas: App for Garmin devices

kellyjdahlke
Underground

I just purchased a Garmin Forerunner 245 Music and was so disappointed that Spotify has an app for Garmin but Pandora does not. When I started running, I specifically chose Pandora premium because I prefer you over Spotify. I had to purchase a Spotify premium account so that I can listen to music on my new running watch. Please create a Garmin compatible app so that I don't have to completely switch to Spotify. Thanks! 

Labels (1)
90 Comments
Sharks
Local Performer

Now that you've been dropped by Fitbit now is the perfect time to move over to Garmin. Come on Pandora you can do it!

wegg
Local Performer

Just purchased a Garmin watch due to Google dropping music support for Fitbit. I loved having the pandora app on my wrist and was happy to pay. For now I need to settle for another service that does not have my years of fine tuning to the songs I enjoy.  😞

Cjgipper
Local Performer

Its time to get this working.

-8 year premium subscriber.

mpeaton
Local Performer

With Pandora partnering with Soundcloud to provide "The Lookout", they have become more appealing.  Where is the Pandora app?

dgau
Local Performer

Another upvote for this feature. Hey Pandora Support, how about a response? It would take less than a minute to at least give us an update on where it is in the queue of feature requests. It's not like this is a NEW feature request. If it hasn't been upvoted enough, fine. However, a little transparency would go a long way.

Adam007
Local Performer

cmon Pandora!     We need you to get it together so we can run/etc using a watch rather than an entire phone strapped to our arm.    i pay for my kids spotify already, so going from pandora to spotify isnt tough and recreating 10 or so stations is easy too.

AND  can you add into your algorithm 'beats per minute'?

YouveGotPwned
Local Performer

100% needs to be on Garmin

pf4711
Local Performer

I would subscribe to the $5 a month plan if this feature was implemented, and would love to use this feature.

Brustb
Local Performer

+1 please develop an app for Garmin watches. Something simple would suffice - just enable playing saved stations.

Zippyfear
Local Performer

I don't understand why this isn't done.. as. A long time supporter of both Garmin and Pandora.. I don't want to leave either one.