cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: App for Garmin devices

Ideas: App for Garmin devices

kellyjdahlke
Underground

I just purchased a Garmin Forerunner 245 Music and was so disappointed that Spotify has an app for Garmin but Pandora does not. When I started running, I specifically chose Pandora premium because I prefer you over Spotify. I had to purchase a Spotify premium account so that I can listen to music on my new running watch. Please create a Garmin compatible app so that I don't have to completely switch to Spotify. Thanks! 

Labels (1)
90 Comments
mojo2cool
Local Performer

Please make an app that will work with the Garmin  watch.

tim97452
Local Performer

We need a Garmin app

Trihold
Local Performer

Love my pandora but now looking at switching services due to the lack of a garmin watch app. Hopefully they can work something out.

AchtungBaby
Local Performer

I concur. Please develop a Garmin app.

WF
Local Performer

Thanks, all. Totally agree that I may have to switch to Spotify. I love Pandora but I love my Garmin watch more. I also run almost every day and need my music to keep happy. 

I bought my new Garmin (4th one!) with music capabilities and learned Pandora isn’t an option. What a bummer. 

ehowell
Local Performer

Add pandora app to Garmin

I'm with all of you on this issue. If its not added I may never upgrade my garmin for a newer one 

TJB1
Local Performer

I have a cracked crystal on my Garmin 645 and have decided to move to the Garmin 245 Music. I have been a Pandora user for years but now see that there are Apps that can move my Pandora music over to Spotify. I can't believe after all these years that Pandora and Garmin can't connect.  Being a runner, I am sticking with Garmin so I guess it is goodbye to Pandora. Bummer!

Primoninja
Local Performer

I agree!! I have both apple and Pandora and am looking into either a fénix or 745 but don’t want Spotify or Amazon.

Primoninja
Local Performer

I’m looking at getting a Garmin Fénix but May need to get Spotify if pandora can’t stream via Garmin.

HShier
Local Performer

I used to have Pandora on my Fitbit and was disappointed when I bought my last Garmin and realized it wasn't compatible. It's this because Garmin doesn't have a relationship?  I was further disappointed when I realized I couldn't download Amazon Music stations anymore when I combined my Amazon account with my significant other,  because now I'm not the primary account holder.  How can you say it's a music watch when you're lacking all of this compatibility? I just bought a new one when my last one died from being in the water a 2nd time,  despite it being capable. I'm giving Garmin another chance but will switch for good if it dies again or music remains an issue.