cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Pandora on PS5

Ideas: Pandora on PS5

Combato
Underground

Hi, I had Pandora on my Xbox One X, I just got a PS5, was wondering how I could get Pandora on PS5. Thank you.

Labels (1)
38 Comments
TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hi @Combato! Thank you for visiting community. 

Because Pandora on Playstation 5 is not a feature, I moved your topic to our Feature Request board.

We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If your suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Pandora.

We appreciate the feedback!

Davidmcnabb
Local Performer

Add pandora to playstation 5. Im tired of Spotify crashing and glitching constantly. Only reason i use it is cause its all they offer. Id like my pandora plus on ps5. PLEASE.

Ps5user
Local Performer

Add pandora to PlayStation 5 please

Zacharybeagle58
Local Performer

Yes add pandora to playstation spotify is garbage on here. I click a song it thinks im clicking like 20 lines under the song thats highlighted. Always stuttering and crashing. Plus selection for some artists are so slim. I prefer pandora but am forced to use spotify.

Pandoran69
Local Performer

Spotify is trash and overrated please work something out with Sony. Also, the feature request link is broken.

GoHalos22
Local Performer

Add Pandora to PS5 please! 

Della
Local Performer
Huh
troubdr
Local Performer

Please offer a PS5 Pandora app.

banzr
Local Performer

Please offer Pandora on the PS5