cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Play music on launch - on/off toggle

Ideas: Play music on launch - on/off toggle

stevenomes
Opening Act

I'm on premium. Anyway to open pandora without it starting music? sometimes i just want to open it and browse a bit before i select something. Seems to happen on every application (web/android/auto)

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
103 Comments
AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas

@stevenomes I moved your suggestion to the feature request space to give other people the chance to upvote your idea. Thanks for being a part of the community! 

morpheoush
Underground
Hi folks, Whenever I open the Android app, it automatically starts playing whatever playlist I was on before. This makes it impossible to be somewhere and open the app w/o making noise. Has anyone found a way to disable that? Thanks!
AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@morpheoush I moved your message to this thread as it is not currently a feature of the app or website. Make sure to give this suggestion a Like to share your interest as well!  

Listener001
Not applicable

For the love of god, please do this. Pandora is the ONLY music app that does this. 

BreenX
Diamond in the Rough

Yes! I TOTALLY agree with this. This needs to be an option. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!

monkthecat
Underground

Please, please please. This is so annoying that there's no option to disable auto-play.

hannahbelle
Local Performer

Please make this happen. Sometimes, I want to browse first. 

pandybugg
Underground
Absolutely!! Very irksome.
RuggB
Local Performer

When I open my Pandora app on Android, music starts playing automatically. I almost always open the app to pick something specific and then cast it to Google home. I wish there was a way to turn off the auto play and let me manually start music. Is this possible?

Moderator Edit: Changed title for clarity

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas

@RuggB Thanks so much for your suggestion!

I moved your post over to the Feature Request board to keep the community tidy.

Be sure to upvote your idea by searching for your idea, clicking on the  ❤️icon next to it on the main Feature Request page.

See ya around the community 🎶