cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Playlist Total Playtime

Ideas: Playlist Total Playtime

FireControl1847
Underground

Like others services, I would really like a total of playtime for playlists. For example if I have a playlist with two songs, one at 1:25 long and the other at 2:20 long, then the Playlist Total Playtime would be 3:45. This is a fairly minor feature so it should be quick and easy to implement (speaking as a developer) 🙂

Labels (1)
12 Comments
TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hi @FireControl1847 Thanks for the idea! Hope to see you around community more!

Katelyn
Local Performer

I had the same idea!

newtwizzlers
Local Performer

ugg imagine trying to create a playlist for an event. it looks like i have to add up the times of the songs manually

FireControl1847
Underground

Haha that's actually the reason I suggested this. Was organizing some songs for a school event and didn't know how long the playlist was

Fader
Local Performer

I'd also like this feature. I'm spending a few months with each of the big music services to see which one is the best for me. I was very surprised to find that such a basic feature as total playlist time wasn't available in the dedicated Windows app.

I did get a chuckle from the original suggestion here (from almost exactly two years ago) mentioning that this should be a quick fix. Apparently not!

Raspberry_Trixi
Local Performer

I would like this feature as well.

chloeblair
Local Performer

I back this feature too, please give it to us!

jennyinasaurus
Local Performer

SAME! PLEASE!!!

Evelyn01
Local Performer

I am too trying to plan an event that's around 4 hours and I need to know how long the playlist is. Please make this option available. I would deeply appreciate it.

sistersami
Local Performer

Dang it! Me too!