cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Native App for Tesla

Ideas: Native App for Tesla

daehreppans
Underground

I have been using Pandora since the service launched the and love it!  I now have a Tesla and would really like to have a native Pandora app in the Tesla streaming music service options!  I can Bluetooth connect the phone and use it that way but it is more distracting for driving than having a native App right on the Tesla screen.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
50 Comments
Dm33
Local Performer

Adding to others. Pandora should obviously be native on tesla vehicles. 

must be a political game preventing it. Can pandora comment? Why is there no native app for tesla? Sorely needed. Obvious hole. Pandora is the only major music service missing on tesla. Does pandora not have the resources to implement it?

dankind64
Local Performer

Hey there, fellow Pandora lovers!

I'm in the same boat and wish that Pandora would create a native app for Tesla. As a big fan of both Pandora and Tesla, it's been a bit of a bummer having to rely on my phone to access Pandora while driving.

Don't get me wrong, I love my Tesla, but having a native Pandora app would be the cherry on top of an already sweet ride. It would make things so much easier and safer if we could just control our tunes right from the touchscreen or steering wheel controls.

If enough of us show our support for a native app, maybe Pandora will make it happen.

So, if you're a fellow Pandora lover and Tesla owner, please join us in asking for a native Pandora app for Tesla. Let's make this happen and make our driving experience even more enjoyable!

Thanks for listening, and keep on jammin'!

daehreppans
Underground
I would be willing to put $25 into a gofundme campaign for Pandora to hire a developer to get this done!
Kgunn
Local Performer

++Tesla App

Hallkk
Local Performer

I popped over to creating a Spotify account to have better control of streaming music on my Tesla. I miss the features and some simplicities of Pandora but the fact that Spotify has a native app on Tesla is HIGHLY appealing. 

jbj3
Local Performer

I had to switch to Spotify for my Tesla. May leave Pandora because it won’t work on car. Really too bad, I think Pandora is a superior algorithm and music discovery service 

mythguzzler
Local Performer

+1. The Pandora app on rental car radios that I've seen gave me a glimpse of what an integration could look like. A native Tesla app would be money! (I don't subscribe to any of the other available services but have tried a few and Pandora radio is the best by far. (I've also been a subscriber for and 20 years... Where has the time gone?)

daehreppans
Underground
I would be willing to put in $20 into a gofundme project if Pandora is concerned about covering their costs to develop this. I think some percentage of their global listeners may also be up for that!
shoe47
Local Performer

My tesla is 60 days out for delivery. No native app by then. I’ll be switching services. 

dankind64
Local Performer
Realistically … you may as well get a head start. I’ve started using Apple
Music. It’s terrible but at least it’s native in my car. --
Dan