cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Premium Features on Yamaha MusicCast

Ideas: Premium Features on Yamaha MusicCast

Chris2
Underground

Hello everyone. I have a Pandora Premium Account and I love it. I listen on my iPhone and on Yamaha MusicCast devices. Of course, on my iPhone, I have playlists and can search and play any song that is available without relying solely on stations created from artists or songs. On MusicCast, however, I cannot access my playlists or play specific songs. Are there plans to make my playlists available on devices, such as Yamaha MusicCast? This would seem like an easy add to existing software. It may be an issue on Yamaha's side of the equation, but I think, although not 100% certain, that it is the same for all non-phone devices that have Pandora access. Searching for specific songs would be nice too, but accessing my playlists would be wonderful. Thanks in advance for your responses.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
21 Comments
AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hey, @Chris2. 👋

Thanks so much for your feedback.

I moved your post over to the Feature Request board to keep the community tidy.

If you'd like to see your request implemented, be sure to search for the title on the main Feature Request page. Then, click on the ❤️icon to upvote your idea.

Yessina
Local Performer

How did you get in the Pandora can you help me to get in.

alskop
Local Performer

I too would like this. The Amazon Music integration into MusicCast allows for search and playback of any of their songs or playlists on demand. 

deafmusic
Local Performer

Yes i also agree, this would be very nice.  No more switch back and forth from pandora app then back to musiccast to control speakers/sound.

alskop
Local Performer

I wonder if anyone can let us know if this is being worked on...thanks!

pomfret62
Local Performer

Ok, here's my question. I have Premium and loaded up MusicCast and everything is great. The problem I'm having is that I can't get to my Pandora "Albums". All I can access is my stations. What am I doing wrong? It's driving me crazy. I want to play whole Opera Albums and can not. 

HUGE THANKS to anyone who can help! 

MaryTruitt
Local Performer

I need to integrate pandora with musiccast. 

Jorge1
Local Performer

I use Pandora via Musiccast.  The shuffle Icon disappeared.  How do I get it back.

fortin
Local Performer

What happened to the suffle option.  I have it on pandora  but not via musiccast.   Not happy.

RMell
Local Performer

Yes,  please allow pandora premium features on Yamaha MusicCast.  I’ve had Pandora for a very long time, but have explored changing to different music services because of the problem of not being able to use my playlists or thumbprint station.  I’m not going to change my whole stereo system, but I might change my service over this.