cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium for Control4: Home Automation

Premium for Control4: Home Automation

MIker
Underground

I have been a huge fan of Pandora Premium through my sonos system as I could play any album, individual song, etc. and now with the "Discovery" mode, it is amazing without playing the same songs in rotation.  Now I have upgraded to Control 4 and they are telling me Pandora will NOT allow control 4 to have their premium service available.  Does anyone know a work around besides completely switching to Amazon ultimate or other?

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
5 Comments
TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Thanks for the feedback for the Control4 @MIker!

SoFlo
Local Performer

I second this request. It is frustrating that I can’t use my Premium when I’m connected through Control 4. 

martyprr
Local Performer

Seriously, this is the level of response to this question?!  I too just upgraded to Control4. Obviously the hook into Pandora works because all my "Stations" show up. But nothing else..... I cannot get to my albums, artists, or playlists. 

I like Pandora, but if I don't get this resolved I will drop Pandora before I drop Control4 unless I discover that the problem is because of Control4 (could be).

Skidude04
Local Performer

Agreed to other sentiments here.  I'd drop Pandora out of inconvenience before dropping Control4

alkema4
Local Performer

I also agree that not having the Premium service features is a reason to cancel and go to another service.  LOTS OF OPTIONS PANDORA STAFF!!!