cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium for Control4: Home Automation

Premium for Control4: Home Automation

MIker
Underground

I have been a huge fan of Pandora Premium through my sonos system as I could play any album, individual song, etc. and now with the "Discovery" mode, it is amazing without playing the same songs in rotation.  Now I have upgraded to Control 4 and they are telling me Pandora will NOT allow control 4 to have their premium service available.  Does anyone know a work around besides completely switching to Amazon ultimate or other?

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
9 Comments
TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Thanks for the feedback for the Control4 @MIker!

SoFlo
Local Performer

I second this request. It is frustrating that I can’t use my Premium when I’m connected through Control 4. 

martyprr
Local Performer

Seriously, this is the level of response to this question?!  I too just upgraded to Control4. Obviously the hook into Pandora works because all my "Stations" show up. But nothing else..... I cannot get to my albums, artists, or playlists. 

I like Pandora, but if I don't get this resolved I will drop Pandora before I drop Control4 unless I discover that the problem is because of Control4 (could be).

Skidude04
Local Performer

Agreed to other sentiments here.  I'd drop Pandora out of inconvenience before dropping Control4

alkema4
Local Performer

I also agree that not having the Premium service features is a reason to cancel and go to another service.  LOTS OF OPTIONS PANDORA STAFF!!!

RS65
Local Performer

Just upgraded to Pandora Premium to only find it's not integrated into Control4... that's the future... please work on the integration.

Skidude04
Local Performer

So is pandora community one of those places where we get a low level response, and then no updates for over 1.5 years?  Does pandora have 0 developers?  I know its not that hard to build an API. Yikes.  Perhaps its better for me to just switch over to spotify or another streaming service that offers me a better experience for the way I use the app.

Skidude04
Local Performer

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to pandora for releasing the updated Premium support driver for C4 this May.  LOVE IT!!!!!!!  Now I have no reason to leave.

Pandora
Status changed to: Archive

We appreciate your contribution to our Feature Request board! Due to inactivity, this post has been archived and cannot be voted on or commented on. If you have any additional suggestions, feel free to share them or vote for them if they are already mentioned in the Feature Request post.