cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Receipt/ View Billing History

Print Receipt/ View Billing History

cmattchen
Underground

You know what would be cool? If I could print a receipt from my account like every other online subscription service in the history of ever. 

mod edit: format and title for clarity

Labels (1)
77 Comments
bodysoul6
Local Performer

I, too, need a receipt monthly and had been able to access one for the last 20 some years it until recently. 

acumon
Local Performer

I also need a receipt for reimbursement. Please send it to my email address. I think an email receipt should always be sent when there is a charge to the credit card.

aprice
Local Performer

Hello, 

I need a receipt for my subscription purchase.  It must be ta free as well.

Thank You

TannerPandora

Hi all!

Please note that this thread Print Receipt/ View Billing History is a request to add the availability of receipts to the Pandora app.

You can vote for this idea by clicking on the heart. ❤️

If you have a support related question or would like to request a copy of your receipt, please visit the Subscription board of community.

Some threads that may help:

kristine6
Local Performer

Same. I use this for my business and need copies of our monthly receipts. Even though they're not emailed directly, I would at the very least expect to be able to view my billing history and print my receipts. Come on, Pandora. This is ridiculous. 

Aqautics
Local Performer

Hello! As a business user we need a printable receipt. Please add this feature or I have to cancel to a service that provides a basic invoice. Thanks!

JVitali
Local Performer

It's 2022 and I still can't conveniently print a receipt for my monthly credit card charge. It's 2022 and every month I must go through a silly and time-consuming bot chat to reach a human who then emails me a receipt. Every month. It's 2022.