Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Ability to add profile picture

Ideas: Ability to add profile picture

kquast
Underground

Hello,

Can you please add the ability to upload a photo directly to Pandora. I do not have a Facebook account and suspect that users may want to have a different pix in Facebook/Pandora/Gmail etc.

thanks,

Ken

Labels (2)
85 Comments
JadedSplender
Local Performer

I completely agree with this!!! I do have a FB account but probably only get on there a total of 2 min like every 2 or 3 months... I'm just not a fan of FB at all, I'm an extremely private person and FB is anything but..... I would like to know what the reason is that Pandora will not address/correct this issue!?!?... Very frustrating if you ask me! 🤔🤨

hoi_im_temmie
Local Performer

yaYA!!!11 TEM NEED PUT TEM PICZ 2!!! TEM NO HAV FAkE B0Ok!!!111

LAMB
Local Performer

I don't have nor do I want a Facebook account... I'd really appreciate it if they could let us make our own options and not force us to go through Facebook... 

Keeler
Local Performer

Chiming in to support this request. Requiring Facebook to complete your profile is an absurd product decision. I deleted my account several years ago and will not create a new one. It concerns me to think future features could be exclusively tied to Facebook or other social media platforms as well, (in which case I would ditch Pandora all together). 

Can we please implement choosing a picture of our own?

JessicaLee
Underground

Yes, requiring a social media account connection for anything other than sharing platform-specific relevant stuff (like sharing your station on FB, or checking out the stations of a FB friend) is ridiculous and a terrible design decision.

I'm tolerating this at the moment but I'm not happy about it, and further attempts to "integrate" with any social media will push me closer canceling my subscription that I've had for 10+ years (my email shows I first upgraded on Jun 4 2009 at 4:42 PM).

Nebbzy
Local Performer

yea I don't want my facebook picture on pandora. This isn't facebook, I don't know these people, I just want a pretty picture that's not this sad lonely shadow

joycegrinnell
Local Performer

Yes!  Facebook stinks and I refuse to make a profile simply to add a photo to my Pandora. 🙄

jonathanbetz
Local Performer

I don't use facebook please update this so that we can have this option be separated from bookface

Robbo
Local Performer

I don't have or want Facebook account. Want a personalized picture! Not everybody lives on FB....  Come on really......

Popsicle_90
Local Performer

Yeah. This is rather absurd. We need to be capable of altering our own profile picture. Its all about having control over a product that we pay for ultimately. The logistics behind this can't be super hard. *shrugs*