Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Ability to add profile picture

Ideas: Ability to add profile picture

kquast
Underground

Hello,

Can you please add the ability to upload a photo directly to Pandora. I do not have a Facebook account and suspect that users may want to have a different pix in Facebook/Pandora/Gmail etc.

thanks,

Ken

Labels (2)
85 Comments
Teedge
Local Performer

Promote greater engagement by allowing easy profile changes and picture updates. 

Teedge
Local Performer

The flexibility of profile changes would make a much more dynamic experience for the listeners and the artists!

TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hi @Teedge!

Thanks for your post!

We’re always looking to improve, and getting feedback like this definitely helps with that. Don't forget to vote on the ideas you'd like to see ❤️!

Thanks for being a part of our Community!

Jazzlynn172005
On the Rise

I couldn't find the avatar tab. Can someone please help me?

JessicaLee
Underground

@Jazzlynn172005 that's the problem, there isn't one.

You have to go to https://www.pandora.com/settings/info and link your FB account, then it uses your FB profile pic (which is exactly what I don't want)

Teedge
Local Performer
Where do we vote?

Sent from iTod
Dreamz
Underground

Im in total agreement.  I "had" FB. Deleted it, never will use it and now there are 6 accounts....of me which i didnt create. Hate it, wont use it, just wanted to simply upload a profile photo. Pandora is big enough and you dont need FB. I enjoyed enough to spend money on a subscription and that says a lot from me, lol. 

Still dont see the private message envelope either.

Jenn

BurlyWhistlepig
Local Performer

👍I'm off most socials as well. Using music profiles as social link.

Chuba_Steve_240
Local Performer

Please just add the same ability to link to Facebook, but let you link to GMail account...I wouldn't think that would be to much different.

grapevinerep
Diamond in the Rough

I, too, do not have a Facebook account. I was tempted to create an account there just to add a photo that I could link to Pandora. If they could create a feature here just for Pandora, that would be great. @AdamPandora - you need to drop some hints at the office. 🙂