cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Sleep Timer improvements - longer timer, fade, convenient access

Ideas: Sleep Timer improvements - longer timer, fade, convenient access

18bamboo46
Underground

Add at least a 90 minute option, 120 would be even better, both would be Great...

Just a suggestion 🤘

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

28 Comments
robcozzens
Local Performer

When the music stops because of the sleep timer, have the volume fade. And if relatively close to the end of a song, play to the end of the current song.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas

@robcozzens Thanks so much for your suggestion - hope we continue to see you around the community! 

bobtherr1
Underground

Currently on my iphone it appears that have need to go to my profile and select settings in order to access the sleep timer. I would like to see access to the sleep timer appear somewhere on the Now Playing screen.

I don't know how the sleep timer is accesed on other platforms but this added conveneince could be useful on any.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas

HarryEDM
Local Performer
Major +1 on this. I have Android, and with the latest update I honestly thought it had gone away. I had to search here to find out how to get there. The setting is extremely hard to find, it is inconvenient when you're trying to set it up when you're tired and trying to use it to go to sleep. It was in a convenient two-step location that was easy to find. I should need no more than two taps to then select how long my sleep timer should be. This might be silly but had I not found this post that would have been the last straw for me to cancel my subscription.
Lockettk
Local Performer

Totally agree-the change is very frustrating!

Sjb
Underground

I also agree. You shouldn't have to go to searching for the timer. I also think it would be great if you provided a custom timer. On other platforms I have a timer that goes to 2 hours and has a custom setting as well.

Joshandsarah04
Local Performer

Yes! I have to click 4 different screens to get to the sleep timer 😬 So frustrating every night 😕 they need a button for it on the home screen!!

Zann
Local Performer

More time for the sleep timer   Need to be able to set it for the time I desire

Eksha
Underground

Agreeing with HarryEDM, "Major +1 on this. I have Android, and with the latest update I honestly thought it had gone away.  I had to search here to find out how to get there. The setting is extremely hard to find."

Sleep timer is the #2 (actually maybe #1) most common interaction I ever do on the mobile app, second possibly only to selecting a station.