cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queue on the web

Queue on the web

truthorsare
Underground

Love the Queue feature on Mobile. Please bring to web soon!!

Labels (2)
9 Comments
AdamPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

SuniBinghamton
Local Performer

Bump!  (is that still done or allowed?)

@truthorsare wrote:

Love the Queue feature on Mobile. Please bring to web soon!!

Ttownbull
Local Performer

Please allow me to save my queue!

Ttownbull
Local Performer

I would like to be able to save my queue.

mischief
Local Performer

can't find password                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

katie_ann_91
Local Performer

I love the queue feature on my mobile app. Can we please please please have it on the webpage, as well?

dolan
Local Performer

I'm disgustingly disappointed by how many applications and websites have neutered themselves at this point because features keep being removed in the name of making interfaces "new" again. I remember when you could look up an album, play that album, look up a second album, and then oh wow oh man you could have it begin playing as soon as the previous album finished. It was so nice back when music apps implemented this feature we've only been able to experience in the short time since cd changers were invented.

I left Youtube Music and came back here because I used to have Pandora One and I never really liked Spotify's interface but for god's sakes at least Spotify doesn't happily tell you "no, we have no intention of implementing this very basic quality of life upgrade" and then smile to your face. Talk about insulting.

DJ_GothFvck
Opening Act

☝️What dolan said. Heh.

I'm a power user and music creator. I want all the features. i.e. Clementine > Lollypop

Devs, take a look at GNOME's Human Interface Guidelines. Incorporate a great many features and make the more advanced ones available behind some type of menu. Or something...

rogeroc6
Local Performer

Couldn't agree more.  I am a new premium subscriber and can't believe this isn't available.