cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Release date of albums/singles with album info

Ideas: Release date of albums/singles with album info

Me-myself-I
Opening Act

I would enjoy seeing the release date for albums.  Maybe located with the lyrics. 

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
21 Comments
mc_audio
Local Performer

Why isn't the `date of song release´ or at minimum the `year released´ included in the song description, or info screen?  I'd like to see or know when songs came out. Or where is the date / year displayed?

Thx

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mc_audio I moved your post over to this existing feature request: Release date of albums or singles

If you'd like to see this added to the service, make sure to upvote this thread with a ❤️.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

mc_audio
Local Performer

Thanks for the reply, and elevating the question to an existing `feature request.´ I've voted it up.

stattad
Local Performer

I would also like to see when a song was recorded (in the 60s, for instance).  Who cares if it was remastered in 2019???

cwdk2001
Local Performer

Would be even better on the now playing screen so you can quickly see it without digging through menus.

mc_audio
Local Performer

I'd like to know right away what year every song on Pandora was released. Every book has a date, just as every song has a date. Copyright and who owns the it (like on YouTube) doesn't matter to me, it's the year (era) that counts.

Kolah
Local Performer

What about when the release date is wrong? 

FlyingArrow
Opening Act

It would be great to see the year a song came out, right alongside the title/artist/album.

shaguirre
Local Performer

I would really like to see the album year. I sometimes see if the single was remastered (year) but not the album year. 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@shaguirre I moved your post over to this existing thread: Release date of albums/singles with album info

Make sure to upvote this feature request with a ❤️ to express your interest in seeing it added to the service.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora: