cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Replay and backtrack to work on lockscreen

Ideas: Replay and backtrack to work on lockscreen

Spicyfries
Underground

Hey guys!! Would really love for backtrack to work on lock screen.   Sometimes Im jammin to hard to a song and forget to press like or thumbs up and have to go back into my phone and app and history.... Ive just seen this feature before and it would be awesome. If I can help expedite this in anyway I will. Im sure everybody will benefit. Thank you guys hope this works

Labels (1)
6 Comments
Spicyfries
Underground

I love pandora, you guys were the start to a new century, but this feature would be off the chain.  Sometimes a fire song comes on and I wanna play that fuego jam like 15 times in a row and then be able to play it some more later, and this feature will make that-possibility more user friendly.  Can you make it work with siri too?Ex.”Hey siri, replay that tasty lick”   lov3 you team stay strong help mama stay sane this quarantine season

Spicyfries
Underground

If i start a petition will it get these big balls rolling ? What if I get 100 signatures? Songs are beautifully designed but that backtrack feature would be a new level of enjoyment. Do it for the children.

xoxoxo team be well 😘

TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Thanks for posting your feedback @Spicyfries 🍟! I know I'd like to see this too. You have my vote! 🎧

Check out how Pandora ideas are processed here.

Spicyfries
Underground

Tanner you are a legend stay focused we got this.  Just wanna press backspace in my car and hear some juicy tune twice in a row. Pandora says power in numbers please like and comment!

Love, spicyfry

Spicyfries
Underground

Hoping that one day I will look at my phone and see a backtrack button instead of a replay button. Hope this works. Your’s truly, Spicy fry

MattG
Local Performer

It should be relatively to add a replay option under the thumbs up/thumbs down buttons.

I suspect adding this would make replay work in CarPlay as well.