Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Responsive layout - Play control and Ads

Responsive layout - Play control and Ads

jackerm
Local Performer
0 Kudos

Playback controls moving due to ad placement because of the responsive layout design is really annoying. Many times I leave my pandora tab with the browser at a different size then when I come back to it. I often end up clicking like or dislike buttons instead of pause (because about to start a video call) and the buttons shift from a new Ad coming in on the right side. Its really annoying, especially if I dislike a song that I actually like.

Labels (2)
2 Comments
TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hi @jackerm Thanks for posting Feature Request!

We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop features that we know our community wants to see. If your suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Pandora.

Watch this space for status updates! In the meantime, try visiting our Listener Lounge to talk with other listeners about all things music.
Pandora
Status changed to: Archive

We appreciate your contribution to our Feature Request board! Due to inactivity, this post has been archived and cannot be voted on or commented on. If you have any additional suggestions, feel free to share them or vote for them if they are already mentioned in the Feature Request post.