cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Shuffle + Multiple Modes for a Single Station

Ideas: Shuffle + Multiple Modes for a Single Station

ROCKaholic
Underground

First off, let me say that I LOVE the new "Tune your Station" option in Pandora when listening to a station, to personalize the stations even more by selecting "Deep Cuts," "Discovery," and others. 

I am curious why that doesn't apply when shuffling stations?

I'm thinking, would it be possible to allow the user to select more than one of these options? For example, what if the user feels like listening to the "Crowd Faves" as well as some "Deep Cuts" as a good mix of popular and unpopular songs?

Moderator Edit: Changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
9 Comments
AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Thanks so much for sharing your idea, @ROCKaholic.

I moved your post over to the Feature Request board to keep the community organized.

Be sure to upvote your idea by clicking on the heart icon. 

You can also upvote this existing feature request for the shuffle option you mentioned.

See ya around the community!

Rex
Local Performer

I just discovered the "Tune Your Station" feature, experimented with it and loved it, but, would prefer to select a combination of options not just one at a time.

TannerPandora

Thanks for the feedback on 'Tune Your Station' @Rex 👍🏻Keep the ideas coming and don't forget to ❤️the ideas you like. 

teaforthecat
Local Performer

It would also be cool to have a randomness dial, so you could let Pandora wonder or stray a bunch or real it in to stay closely related.

HaleyJ
Local Performer

It'd be awesome if the "tune your station" option also applied when you were is shuffle mode. 

HaleyJ
Local Performer

*were in shuffle mode

TannerPandora

Thanks for posting to Feature Request @HaleyJ

Thanks for the great idea for adding 'Tune Your Station' within shuffle. Please don't forget to ❤️The more votes an idea gets the more likely that it will be looked at for our roadmap at some point.

Thanks for being part of community!

mopar33
Local Performer

Like to have 5 selections on shuffle, but not PANDORA selections.

example; 1961 hits, old movie show instrumentals,  late 60's rock, old country, Fleetwood Mac.

is there a way to do this ?  When I turn on shuffle I get modern country that I don't like.

sdjohnson72
Underground

Along the same lines, have the deep dive or other options apply to all stations in shuffle.  Sometime I want to hear what I've thumbed up, other times I want to go exploring.