cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share Music to Instagram

Share Music to Instagram

rew
Underground

I would like to be able to share Pandora songs to my Instagram Story!

Labels (3)
5 Comments
TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hi @rew thanks for posting to feature request! This is currently a feature.

If you want to add Pandora content to your Instagram Story, please make sure you're logged into your Instagram account and you have the Instagram app downloaded on your mobile device.

From Pandora, tap the name of the song, station, album, playlist or podcast you want to share (you can also share the content you're currently listening to from your Now Playing screen). Then tap Share, and select Instagram Stories.

This will prompt Instagram to open on your phone and a sticker with the album art of the content you're sharing will appear in your Instagram Stories. There, you can add text, edit the sticker, and share it as a Story or direct message to one friend, a group of friends, or all your followers.

Keep in mind: your friends don't need to be Pandora subscribers in order to listen to your shared content right away; if they use your Instagram Story to open Pandora they'll be prompted to watch a short advertisement, after which they'll receive a complimentary session of Pandora Premium and be able to listen to it on-demand.

Thanks again for posting! 

rew
Underground

Thanks, I've written in explaining that I have instagram. But that when I hit the "share" option IG stories doesn't show up (I had also included screenshots to show). But have received this auto response a few times.

Finally, I thought maybe I would try to see if my IG app needed to be updated. In my playstore it would not update. So I uninstalled the IG app and redownloaded it again. Now when I choose to share a Pandora song the IG story options appears - incase this happens to anyone else. 

TannerPandora

Sorry to hear that you had trouble with the feature but very happy you were able to get it up and running @rew

If you run into trouble again, let us know and post in community! ❤️

Happy listening! 🎧

TannerPandora
Status changed to: Closed Ideas

rew
Underground

TyTy! ^_^