cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: SiriusXM and Pandora Combined Subscription

Ideas: SiriusXM and Pandora Combined Subscription

booboo_babies
Underground

I think that it would be great if listeners were offered a special deal including subscriptions to both of these services.  I listen to Sirius XM in my car when it is available for free.  And I listen to free Pandora music the rest of the time.  If an offer combining both Sirius XM and commercial free Pandora for a reasonable price came along, it would be worth paying for.

Moderator Edit: Changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
23 Comments
cncl
Diamond in the Rough

Great idea!

JackPhantom
On the Rise

As an artist, wondering if this means they'll draw from Pandora's music database for Sirius airplay.

booboo_babies
Underground
Actually, there was a Pandora channel on Sirius XM when I had Sirius XM in my car last spring. I don't remember the names of the artists who were played on that station.
JackPhantom
On the Rise

Well, I more meant the concept of Real Jazz channel playing my stuff, you know?

Staticmouse
Local Performer

I agree I'm a long time Pandora listener and now that XM offers the app for free.  I recently started listening to XM more while running.  I feel the BPM channel is better than the Tiesto channel I have with Pandora.  Even after I add a ton of additional variety, the music is usually on the older side.  Although I do like the offline mode of Pandora, especially when I end up running in areas with little to no cell signal.  I also like the skip mode in Pandora, XM only allows a couple of skips.  If the 2 can combine the features into 1 great streaming app, that would be awesome.     

RGhost1
Local Performer
Excellent idea! I missed that announcement. Would be great.
andy3649
Local Performer

I agree

madcurt1
Local Performer
I love the idea
KCdaGuy
Opening Act

Pandora stations can now be made on the SXM app for subscribers.  The Pandora Now channel is also availble on SXM. 

an2bpan
Local Performer

I I think that is something I'd be interested in looking at also