cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: SiriusXM and Pandora Combined Subscription

Ideas: SiriusXM and Pandora Combined Subscription

booboo_babies
Underground

I think that it would be great if listeners were offered a special deal including subscriptions to both of these services.  I listen to Sirius XM in my car when it is available for free.  And I listen to free Pandora music the rest of the time.  If an offer combining both Sirius XM and commercial free Pandora for a reasonable price came along, it would be worth paying for.

Moderator Edit: Changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
23 Comments
AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@booboo_babies Thanks so much for this suggestion - it's a great idea. I moved your post to our Feature Request board to keep the community organized. Looks like others would be interested in this option as well.

@KCdaGuy is correct about Pandora Now! Thanks for pointing this out.

More information about shared content between SiriusXM and Pandora can be found in this article.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas

RRTAHOE
Underground

I am all in since I subscribe to both.  But, Pandora is my favorite for listening to music playlists that I like and the suggestions given to me by Pandora.  I use Sirius primarily for News and some preferred stations.  I think it is good to hear a Disc Jockey host(s) to get a different persepective and chit chat to learn about artists, songs, or events and Sirius does that for me especially in the car.  However, it would be great to have a discounted price for both or an annual price that can be paid monthly for both. 

Bbp1983
Local Performer

Is there a Pandora channel with SXM on it? We all pay for everything (almost) now days it would be nice to only have to pay for one & not both. TY

mod edit: merged with existing feature request and format

Mjanis
Local Performer

I am a long time Pandora Subscriber and I have created a station of my favorite songs called Mark’s Favorites with over 1000 songs with thumbs up. I just bought a car with a Sirius trial and I like the the stations offered. I have a Google Home device which I use to play Pandora. I don’t want to pay for two subscriptions and am considering dropping Pandora in favor of Sirius. But, I really hate the thought of losing my Pandora custom station and trying to recreate it in Sirius would be a pain. It would be awesome if there was a way to migrate the Custom Pandora playlist to Sirius.

GL369
Local Performer

I have the same question. As a subscriber to both All Access SiriusXM and Premium Pandora,  both are renewing this month and I am not sure why I would keep Pandora if my SiriusXM will deliver both.  I've sent requests to both customer service groups and no response, so I turning to the community!  Can someone detail the differences for me?

Maybe I should drop both and go to Spotify? 

spunky
Local Performer

please remove this charge from my account. i am signed up with sirius and should not be charged automatically for this service alone. please credit me the amount taken out of my bank account.

Kiffee
Local Performer

Agree 100%

XM kept trying to get me back (my car has built-in app).  I told them to stop bothering until they had a combined service offer. No way I’m paying for both separately

BobbyBoxer86
Local Performer

I can only access Pandora Now on my Paid Basic Sirius XM. Not my type of music. Does one need an upgraded Sirius subscription to create a Pandora station of your own ?

DJ_GothFvck
Opening Act

I wonder why this isn't available or isn't easier.

There's only a handful of SiriusXM stations I'd want and I'd be happy to listen to on occasion. It should be possible to add those to my Pandora list of stations.

They're one company. There's less choice. Somehow this is supposed to be better or not-harmful to consumers. Let's make the best of it and have easy access to everything, eh?