cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Sleep Timer on Desktop

Ideas: Sleep Timer on Desktop

EmmaFiveCents
Underground

I like to use the sleep timer on my phone; it would be nice to also have this feature on the desktop app as well.

Labels (1)
15 Comments
AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @EmmaFiveCents. 👋

Appreciate you taking the time to create a feature request.

Thanks so much for posting on the community! 🎶

gander85
Local Performer

I'm really quite surprised that the platform doesn't provide a sleep timer to the desktop when it is else where.  I can't be the only person who enjoys mellow music at the end of the day in what ever form they might prefer especially if audio is an issue. 

gander85
Local Performer

Does Pandora have any plans for a sleep timer on the desktop?  If not, then has anyone found a third-party app that can terminate Pandora after 30-60 mins?  My notebook is 10+ ft from our bed and I'm trying to reduce the hike to turn it off half-asleep. Thanks

joanb
Local Performer

I am completely surprised that Pandora for Windows 10 does not have a sleep timer, or that great menu of settings that are available on my iPad and Android phone.  MAKE THIS A FEATURE!  I agree with gander85.

rickransier
Local Performer

Me too. Too.

rickransier
Local Performer

Me too. Too. Sleep Timer for Windows. Please. Thanks!

rwl1148
Local Performer

I thought Pandora had a sleep timer and am surprised that I cannot find it on my computer app or my phone app. I'd like it to come back in both. 

swwhit
Local Performer

I would also like a sleep timer.  It should be a piece of cake to implement.

rjdeible
Local Performer

I would like this too.  In the mean time I just made a bat file with the following to make it shutdown

echo "You must start pandra manually but this script will terminate it in 2 hours"
timeout /t 7200
taskkill /IM pandora.exe