cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log out other users on account

Log out other users on account

overthemoon
Opening Act

Please add a functionality to forcefully log out other users on my account. I've noticed that resetting the password doesn't always do the trick and I'll continue to get the "someone else listening" message.

374 Comments
PrydeFall
Local Performer
  • I'm unsure of how this is not already a feature. This seems like something very simple and obvious. Especially given that there is a limit to how many devices can listen at a time. I know that the team is working on upgrades and such, but even this feature request is nearly a year old and nothing has been done about it. It is ridiculous that we don't have this kind of control on our account already.
Glamdring
Opening Act

"With that in mind, you might consider giving us the ability to forcefully log out all devices on the account via Settings menu as I've seen with other streaming services."

absolutely! if you want us to enter our password to verify we are the account owner 1st, fine, but the ability to remotely boot other users would be awesome. goes with my open request to play pandora but in a lock mode where noone can add/edit/remove stations without a password or some other means of demonstrating they are the actual account owner

darrenfrick
Local Performer

Please implement this as soon as possible it is becoming very frustrating

coltenbrewster5
Local Performer

Can we please get this added already?! Paying for premium yet the app is totally unusable. Extremely frustrating ..

TheAnimaster
Local Performer

Ditto. The fact that Pandora can differentiate between devices means they have that device info — if they’re not using it to safeguard their users — what ARE they using it for? This should be a feature of any paid subscription service. 

TheAnimaster
Local Performer

I find it odd that this is probably the top request and has yet to be implemented. Sounds like a real security issue — I mean, imagine if the hacker had access to see all the other devices you use. Does this simply mean that Pandora is not secure?

Pasha2000
Local Performer

Somebody else is using my account and I want to delete them what should I do?

majicmarvn
Local Performer

This post is from a year ago, is there any chance we are getting this feature? I thought that changing my password would log out other users, so I did that a couple months ago (have not shared with any new devices in a while) and just got the "someone else is listening" notification and I see all these new stations on my account.

Teddy1298
Local Performer

someone has logged into my account and I would like to have someone log out of all devices. please let us manage our devices that are connected and give us access to sign out of all devices in the near future! Please and Thank you.

Hillyname
Local Performer

Something like a command to "close all devices", and then you can sign on on your current device so you can be sure your're the only one.