cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log out other users on account

Log out other users on account

overthemoon
Opening Act

Please add a functionality to forcefully log out other users on my account. I've noticed that resetting the password doesn't always do the trick and I'll continue to get the "someone else listening" message.

374 Comments
nplants2006
Local Performer

Just like Netflix   so easy and keeps us safe

smfletcher
Local Performer

YES, PLEASE! Let us manage devices that are connected, and boot those that we no longer want to be authenticated. Other services have this option, why not Pandora?

bobthecat13
Local Performer

I'm still waiting for this to be implemented. I'm paying for premium but I'm going to switch to a free account if I can't boot the hacker that's listening to my account for free.

buttersduck
Local Performer

Ditto. This is a basic security feature.

Greg3
Local Performer

AGREE!Please adopt this suggestion!

ISoda
Local Performer

So how goes this? Any advancements? Because as I said I don't have the ability to view where I'm signed in. I'm an lead audiovisual technician And I sometimes use this account to verify that Sonos is working correctly etc. I would love the ability to be able to see where I am signed in at in case I had forgotten to sign out of the Sonos app and unauthorized Pandora's use on that particular Sonos. ... Basically I'm just asking is if there are any updates on this matter? Do you think we will see this at any point in the future?

alsghoajs
Local Performer

+1 

Users should be able to log out of all other devices. After a password change, all devices should get kicked off and you should be required to sign back in. 

I find it very surprising that Pandora does not have this feature. It's like a car not coming with bluetooth. Come on Pandora. Get with the times.

Test123456789
Local Performer

Ditto

jmorgan0407
Local Performer

Yes.... It constantly stops playing because another device is using it.  I've closed all my known apps.  

SpicyThunder
Local Performer

Seconded!