cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log out other users on account

Log out other users on account

overthemoon
Opening Act

Please add a functionality to forcefully log out other users on my account. I've noticed that resetting the password doesn't always do the trick and I'll continue to get the "someone else listening" message.

374 Comments
shellielou
Local Performer

This is a feature that is absolutely critical to be implemented in order to ensure the security and satisfaction of users. 
Please implement as soon as possible, as this would vastly increase satisfaction when a user (me) is suspecting that an attacker has gained control of our accounts. 

Having no control makes me (and i'm sure, others) much more likely to seek out another provider that can ensure this security feature is present. 

AndiK
Local Performer

It would be convenient to be able to monitor/remove/add/manage devices that are using my account.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AndiK I moved your post over to this existing feature request: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

Make sure to upvote this thread with a ❤️to express your interest in seeing it added to the service as well.

In the meantime, if you need assistance removing any devices from your account, please let me know and I'll be happy to put you in touch with someone from our support team so they can further assist.

Hi-it-is-me
Local Performer

So annoying. 

Gwwhittemore
Local Performer

Exactly. Pandora is trash for this reason alone. I literally can only listen to one song at a time even though none of my devices are playing pandora 

mvelez83
Local Performer

How is this NOT a feature?

seans24
Local Performer

Just here to echo all the requests already here!!!

NOW MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

:beaming_face_with_smiling_eyes:

michellebenbow
Local Performer

it's actually ridiculous that this feature isn't offered...please fix

cerskine
Local Performer

This has been on the request list for over a year.  Can we get this implemented?

Farjohn
Local Performer

Is it possible that this notification (multiple users logged in) is a bug in your code? Changing passwords should stop this. It doesn't.