cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

overthemoon
Opening Act

Please add a functionality that tells us what other device is being used when you display the error that "Someone else is listening."

This would help prevent the freak out moment that some unauthorized user has hacked my account, and possibly my payment information, by actually seeing what device is being used. I never really know if I need to secure the account or if it's just my family using the Alexa at home.

With that in mind, you might consider giving us the ability to forcefully log out all devices on the account via Settings menu as I've seen with other streaming services.

260 Comments
dbendure
Local Performer

I also agree with this being a feature I think someone hacking my account, I have no idea why some songs are on my listened to list.

Jprice
Local Performer

This is absolutely needed ASAP. Why hasn’t it been done already? Is anyone listening?

bangcreosote
Local Performer

Yes please

delphinec
Local Performer

Please fix this, we have 1 access and have been customers for years and now have to listen to this over and over again.

Sara2
Local Performer

Device management in our accounts is definitely called for! Please implement. 

cotect20
Local Performer

How can this not be featured on Pandora yet?  Disappointing....

Mesha125
Local Performer

So basically we can't stop someone who hacked our account?  Every other streaming service has this option.  Makes no sense

Swiper88
Local Performer

I would love to be able to remove a device instead of all devices too 

lilgb1
Local Performer

Spotify has done this for about a year now (if i remember correctly). I thought Pandora would have been first on it.

Yougotshelled
Local Performer

Seriously this is been happening to me constantly I've used your service for years you need to either fix this or I'll go somewhere that will provide me with better service. I should not have to worry about somebody hacking my account and kicking me off my Pandora and then be unable to make them not use my account.