cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log out other users on account

Log out other users on account

overthemoon
Opening Act

Please add a functionality to forcefully log out other users on my account. I've noticed that resetting the password doesn't always do the trick and I'll continue to get the "someone else listening" message.

374 Comments
KC75
Local Performer

How is this feature still not implemented!? 

HalR
Local Performer

Hi KC75, Probably because it is not a high priority for Pandora. That would be a nice feature but even better if they just fixed the root cause. I must say I have just had some success by working with the tech team at Pandora. Contact them, open a case file and let Them reset your account password. You can later set it to whatever You wish.

I was skeptical but it is a couple days now without getting SEIL.   Hal R

tankjbk
Local Performer

This feature is absolutely NEEDED!!! Please add.

batteryit
Local Performer

I'm honestly shocked that this feature isn't available. Pandora is over 20 years old, account security should have been fully implemented by now. I don't have a single other subscription service where I can't view and control the devices which are logged into my accounts. Netflix had this feature when they were still sending DVDs! This is basic stuff, no one should need to wait on hold and talk to a human to manage their account security.

EEKitssavanna
Local Performer

Please let us see what device keeps listening to my pandora because nobody else uses it except me and I keep getting a message that someone else it listening!!

EEKitssavanna
Local Performer

can someone from pandora please sign out all devices from my account? I've tried changing my password and I still keep getting the message that someone else is listening. Please help, thank you! 😁

Nikkiispissed
Local Performer

Please log me out of all devices for email onion1616@gmail.com. 

JordanKeoto
Opening Act

You guys are wasting your time, this team is useless. They don't listen to their customers. 1k upvotes and not implemented

Jprice
Local Performer

JordanKeoto is correct. Waste of time. Already converted over to Spotify after years of being a Pandora subscriber. Time to move on.

Ashleymegan00
Local Performer

I have multiple devices logged in my account & I would like for them to be logged out. So how do I remove these devices?