cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log out other users on account

Log out other users on account

overthemoon
Opening Act

Please add a functionality to forcefully log out other users on my account. I've noticed that resetting the password doesn't always do the trick and I'll continue to get the "someone else listening" message.

374 Comments
ETConley
Local Performer

I am closing my account because apparently someone else is listening to it (or Pandora *believes* someone else is listening to it, for some reason) so I can never listen to music without the same annoying message interrupting every 30 seconds. It is probably just running in the background on another device of mine, but I have no way of knowing. 

Con
Local Performer

2 lines one phone mine the other phone my sister's she doesn't have pandor

Bestelav
Local Performer

SO is this actually happening because this **ahem** ruins my runs and if i can't control who is on my account, why am I paying????? Log out the other users or just cancel my account! 

Con
Local Performer
Ok when I see it again.
Klwright444
Local Performer

Yes Please

metsouthdesign
Local Performer

Yes! I love Pandora but can't believe that this function is not available.

ThomasSchroyer
Local Performer

How do I know who is listening to my account.. I don't think its rocket science. How about doing something about this now?

Daddio
Local Performer

No one but me should be on my account. Period... **ahem**.. Help

Harley666
Local Performer
You can change your account password or contact support and have them
manually wipe your password on all accounts which will allow you to log in
and reset your password
Chris2699
Underground

YES PLEASE!

Please allow us to manage our devices that are connected, and boot those that we no longer want to be authenticated. Also, give us the option to log out of devices that do not currently support it.