cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log out other users on account

Log out other users on account

overthemoon
Opening Act

Please add a functionality to forcefully log out other users on my account. I've noticed that resetting the password doesn't always do the trick and I'll continue to get the "someone else listening" message.

374 Comments
Sara2
Local Performer

Device management in our accounts is definitely called for! Please implement. 

cotect20
Local Performer

How can this not be featured on Pandora yet?  Disappointing....

Mesha125
Local Performer

So basically we can't stop someone who hacked our account?  Every other streaming service has this option.  Makes no sense

Swiper88
Local Performer

I would love to be able to remove a device instead of all devices too 

lilgb1
Local Performer

Spotify has done this for about a year now (if i remember correctly). I thought Pandora would have been first on it.

Yougotshelled
Local Performer

Seriously this is been happening to me constantly I've used your service for years you need to either fix this or I'll go somewhere that will provide me with better service. I should not have to worry about somebody hacking my account and kicking me off my Pandora and then be unable to make them not use my account. 

kceballos
Local Performer

100% agreed

Rawbeccs2
Local Performer

HOW HAS THIS BEEN RECOMMENDED FOR OVER TEO YEARS AND I STILL CANT SEE OR BOOT OTHER PEOPLE OFF THE ACCOUNT?! Why am I paying you people if you don’t GAF 

philhender
Local Performer

implement this!

Jprice
Local Performer

No response from Pandora. No changes made. Been a long time pandora customer but no more. Cancelled my subscription and moved on. Too bad.