cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

overthemoon
Opening Act

Please add a functionality that tells us what other device is being used when you display the error that "Someone else is listening."

This would help prevent the freak out moment that some unauthorized user has hacked my account, and possibly my payment information, by actually seeing what device is being used. I never really know if I need to secure the account or if it's just my family using the Alexa at home.

With that in mind, you might consider giving us the ability to forcefully log out all devices on the account via Settings menu as I've seen with other streaming services.

323 Comments
batteryit
Local Performer

I'm honestly shocked that this feature isn't available. Pandora is over 20 years old, account security should have been fully implemented by now. I don't have a single other subscription service where I can't view and control the devices which are logged into my accounts. Netflix had this feature when they were still sending DVDs! This is basic stuff, no one should need to wait on hold and talk to a human to manage their account security.

EEKitssavanna
Local Performer

Please let us see what device keeps listening to my pandora because nobody else uses it except me and I keep getting a message that someone else it listening!!

EEKitssavanna
Local Performer

can someone from pandora please sign out all devices from my account? I've tried changing my password and I still keep getting the message that someone else is listening. Please help, thank you! 😁

Nikkiispissed
Local Performer

Please log me out of all devices for email onion1616@gmail.com. 

JordanKeoto
Opening Act

You guys are wasting your time, this team is useless. They don't listen to their customers. 1k upvotes and not implemented

Jprice
Local Performer

JordanKeoto is correct. Waste of time. Already converted over to Spotify after years of being a Pandora subscriber. Time to move on.

Ashleymegan00
Local Performer

I have multiple devices logged in my account & I would like for them to be logged out. So how do I remove these devices? 

Harley666
Local Performer

Yes please!!!

Harley666
Local Performer

Yes please 

HalR
Local Performer

I had this problem for months until I clicked on HELP The bottom choice then is support. If you click that you can start a chat with Pandora tech support. They suggested to let THEM reset my password. They sent me a follow up email. You can then change password yourself to whatever you want. THAT WORKED!  It has been months without that annoying message. Unless I screw up like clicking twice and opening two instances by mistake or forgetting to shut down Pandora on one pc before starting it on another.

Hope this helps. I LOVE Pandora and glad it solved the problem for me.