cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log out other users on account

Log out other users on account

overthemoon
Opening Act

Please add a functionality to forcefully log out other users on my account. I've noticed that resetting the password doesn't always do the trick and I'll continue to get the "someone else listening" message.

374 Comments
Partybydesign35
Local Performer

Please log me out of all devices on my account. 

ncsujeffc92
Local Performer

This feature would be especially helpful when something gets messed up with our authorized devices, allowing us to remove them from the account and reset up.  Please help!!

Rico2118
Local Performer

I need to log out of all devices, bc someone else is using my account. Help

Atye
Local Performer

I currently have an unauthorized person using my Pandora account, and I can’t figure out from where.  I’ve changed passwords but there really needs to be a way to deauthorize devices.  It’s ruining my experience with some rando with appalling music taste thumbing up garbage.  It’s making me consider switching services 

Henry90lx
Local Performer

Quite surprised this is still not a feature.  Can you please force all devices off my account.  Thank you.

wgsloan
Local Performer

Allow the end user to control who has access to his/her account.

Luv74
Local Performer
Sent from my Metro By T-Mobile 4G LTE Android Device
Get Outlook for Android
Rico2118
Local Performer

Need helping with unauthorized user. Would like to sign out of all accounts. Please help

priermaier
Local Performer

Please add this feature. 

amyhaynes
Local Performer

This needs to be a feature. I am beyond irritated that I have been paying for Pandora for nearly 7 years and can no longer view the devices logged into my account. This will loose you many subscribers. Myself as one of them if this is not rectified. I have it logged into so many devices around the house it would take me an hour to log back into them all. However I am the only one home and I am getting the "someone is listening to your Pandora" It could be my husband who is at work. Therefore i need to verify the device listening is his. Reached out to customer service and they were NO HELP. I do not want to reset 11 (between tv's, gaming consoles, laptops, tablets, and cell phones) devices on the possibility that it isn't my husband. It is beyond absurd.