cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log out other users on account

Log out other users on account

overthemoon
Opening Act

Please add a functionality to forcefully log out other users on my account. I've noticed that resetting the password doesn't always do the trick and I'll continue to get the "someone else listening" message.

374 Comments
Select
Local Performer

I'm shocked I can't.  Wow!

cwil396
Underground

Yes- this is offered by video streaming services.

FanGirl1978
Local Performer

I would like to vote for this feature to be added too.

TheCollective
Local Performer

I’m going to cancel my account if I can’t logout of all devices as it keeps telling me someone else is listening and no one I know is using my account.

SantaClaus
Local Performer

3 years, 1200 likes later and nothing.  Why do they ask what we want?

I recommend upvoting this feature request with a ❤️if you want to see this offered on Pandora: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

That feature request was from 2019 and has hundreds of likes but has so far been ignored.  I like the service, but the inability to have more than one stream on a family account is absurd.  Throw in the constant nagging about someone else logged in when I'm certain there's not and it seems like a 1980's app.  

What does it take to get Pandora to listen?  Should everyone contact customer service?  Cancel their service?  10+ years as a paying customer and feeling very ignored.

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

cerskine
Local Performer
It is obvious that they do not care. The solution is to open a ticket each time this occurs and have them log every one out of your account. If they have to spend enough time doing this, they might decide that they need a way to allow the users to do this themselves.
Mzresse
Local Performer

Hello, is it possible to have a log out all devices option on Pandora?

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SantaClaus I definitely understand your frustration.

Since it sounds like you are running into issues with an unauthorized user on your account, I'm happy to help take some measures on my end to help secure it.

To begin, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

You will now need to change your password to something new as well.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this.

Jjselle
Local Performer

@AdamPandora please remove all devices from my account as well. I'm having this problem and the service is becoming unusable.

Next step is unsubscribing and moving over to Spotify

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jjselle I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

You will now need to change your password to something new as well.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this.