cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log out other users on account

Log out other users on account

overthemoon
Opening Act

Please add a functionality to forcefully log out other users on my account. I've noticed that resetting the password doesn't always do the trick and I'll continue to get the "someone else listening" message.

374 Comments
susieburns
Local Performer

Yes, I want to boot others off my Pandora account permanently.  Please help.  It happens all the time.

Shazziemc
Local Performer

Please please enable this.... 

achurchman
Local Performer

Shocked that this was asked about over 2 years ago and is still in the open stage. I definitely hope the option to control users from the app and website is updated soon.

CW515
Local Performer

It is way past time that Pandora implemented this feature. If they can see it why can't we do that too so we can ensure the integrity of our accounts? Keep everything transparent.

whit1487
Local Performer

I agree! Would love to see this feature implemented!

Sjsimpson23
Local Performer

This needs to be a thing!

susieburns
Local Performer

How can I stop other people from listening to MY Pandora radio?

Susie Burns

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@susieburns At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually.

If you haven't already done so, I recommend upvoting this feature request with a  ❤️if you want to see it offered on Pandora: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

You will now need to change your password to something new as well.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this.

Jgjbrammer
Local Performer

Please do that!

harleyk
Local Performer

I second this. For the last week, somebody has been turning my music off because they have a login. I thought it was my kid, but I was sitting next to them and they didn't do it. I changed my password and logged everybody out, but it's still annoying. Like where is it coming from?