cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log out other users on account

Log out other users on account

overthemoon
Opening Act

Please add a functionality to forcefully log out other users on my account. I've noticed that resetting the password doesn't always do the trick and I'll continue to get the "someone else listening" message.

374 Comments
xxTroupexx
Local Performer

not just a security need, but also a troubleshooting need as well

mjmorrell2012
Local Performer

Seriously, how is this not a standard security feature?????

jmac731976
Local Performer

Yes, I keep getting this message. I am actually thinking about deleting my account because I have no idea who is on my Pandora and what they have accessed.

sixthflick
Local Performer

Has anything been done about this yet? I'm getting tired of seeing these messages daily but having no way of finding out which device(s) and/or where the signal is being sent to. I have a Family Plan and I still receive these messages, even though I've logged out of the other devices I typically listen with. Even though I've been a Pandora member for years, I'm ready to jump to Spotify as I never had the problem with that service.

pnwfox
Underground

It seems Pandora Plus and Pandora One subscribers are not a priority. We must be a drop in the bucket compared to free advert-supported listeners and the revenue they create, otherwise how do they explain simply making no effort to improve the system or address hundreds of comments stretching back years now? They have spoken loudly through their inaction. I've dropped my paid subscription due to this issue and mostly stopped using the service after 15 loyal years. While I do miss my stations and playlists, there are plenty of great options nowadays aside from Pandora.

CurlyHairedLass
Local Performer

THIS. 👆🏻 Especially when you are paying for a plan and not using the free version. 

burnerman
Local Performer

This is absolutely a needed feature.

melsterusa
Local Performer

Not only is this concerning in case someone else is using my login, it interrupts me between each song which defeats the purpose of streaming music.  I can't enjoy Pandora when this happens as we have no recourse.  I end up switching to Amazon music and then it makes me rethink paying for this service because this happens all the time to me and I am the only authorized user.  Please implement immediately.  Thanks so much!!

sil2587
Local Performer

Has this been fixed yet? I keep getting messages that someone else is using my account but I'm the one paying and should be able to control who listens. I changed the password but that doesn't work

justkilintyme
Local Performer

upvoting to add this feature