cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log out other users on account

Log out other users on account

overthemoon
Opening Act

Please add a functionality to forcefully log out other users on my account. I've noticed that resetting the password doesn't always do the trick and I'll continue to get the "someone else listening" message.

374 Comments
shenzilove
Local Performer

How is this not already a feature? Come on, guys; this is Online Security 101

That there's literally no way for me to rid myself of a potential unauthorized user - because even changing my password doesn't kick them out like it does on literally every other form of online subscription I can think of - is ridiculous. Sort of makes me want to trade my Premium Pandora account in for Spotify; at least they take cyber security seriously.

BigD72
Local Performer

1000% agree with this. I cannot just sign out of all devices like every other subscription allows me to. Why not?

judyeb1962
Local Performer

This can't come soon enough! Please get this set up soon. Thanks!

rsugg12192
Local Performer

Love this idea.

Arredondoman
Underground

I'm tired of getting the message that someone else is listening to pandora and would like to sign out of all devices because this is getting ridiculous. 

geeksam
Local Performer

I switch back and forth between my laptop and phone, and have repeatedly been getting "someone else is listening" on my phone WHEN THE LAPTOP IS OFF.  If you're going to enforce limits, please do try to get them right.  If you're not going to get them right, the bare minimum you could do is at least give us this tool to deal with your problem ourselves.

dbendure
Local Performer

I also agree with this being a feature I think someone hacking my account, I have no idea why some songs are on my listened to list.

Jprice
Local Performer

This is absolutely needed ASAP. Why hasn’t it been done already? Is anyone listening?

bangcreosote
Local Performer

Yes please

delphinec
Local Performer

Please fix this, we have 1 access and have been customers for years and now have to listen to this over and over again.