cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Song Repeat Control

Ideas: Song Repeat Control

bjoyce2
Opening Act

I have over 100 stations but due to so many song repeats I don't get to hear many songs from the many stations in my account.  I suggest a way to control song repeats. I would like an option that lets me establish limts on song repeats, anywhere from 1 day to 1 month. Ie. A drop down stating: No song repeats for 1-30 days.

14 Comments
alan93
Local Performer

This is why I would never pay for this service. I have about 25 artists in my collection but I seem to get the same three songs per artist. Ridiculous. This service is a joke and has no true variety.

Johnny0634Cash
Underground

Still get lots of repeats.

michellemybelle
Local Performer

Sometimes I like to listen to my favorite song over & over again.  I know it sounds silly but when I like a song, I really like it! I've never had a problem before finding and using the "repeat" feature on Amazon Music or my car stereo for example but on Pandora, I literally give up at this point! Why can I not find the repeat feature? Is it in front of my face and I just keep missing it? That happens to me a lot so I wouldn't be surprised! Thank you for any help you can give me. 

Johnny0634Cash
Underground

Isn't one

/Marty Tabnik/
Martin E. Tabnik

Moderator Edit: Personal Information