cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound balancing/ More Volume Settings

Sound balancing/ More Volume Settings

Alchron
On the Rise

Not sure where to post this but it would be a suggestion, but is there a way that a feature can be implemented where music output can be balanced to a similar sound level? Mainly with older music will be quieter then the remastered version due to how it was recorded.

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
23 Comments
bkengland
Opening Act

Agreed there should be some response from Pandora on this, given that it's clearly a bug or missed step in materials processing! If the problem is you can't go through your entire library to fix this (though I think you should), you could at least provide a reporting mechanism for any given track playing at low volume. Then at least some fo the tracks could be fixed.

OBee
Local Performer

Pandora needs volume leveling. End of story. As Nike would say, just do it! Save your excuses. It's gotten old. 

Majorbuzz
Underground

I would love to see Pandora utilize compression like terrestrial radio uses so that all songs being played will essentially be heard at the same volume level.

I've seen tons of people requesting this in the community dating back several years, but Pandora doesn't seem to be interested in incorporating it.

If you agree with me, please comment here. Thanks! 🙂