cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Sound balancing & more volume settings

Ideas: Sound balancing & more volume settings

Alchron
On the Rise

Not sure where to post this but it would be a suggestion, but is there a way that a feature can be implemented where music output can be balanced to a similar sound level? Mainly with older music will be quieter then the remastered version due to how it was recorded.

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
43 Comments

@Michael3442 good evening, I'm not with Pandora support but I do have computer knowledge, perhaps I can try and help you with your audio/sound problems. Could you please tell me what device you are having problems with? Are you using Windows 10 or 11, or is it a Mac? I have helped out a few other Pandora users and we found out the problem was with their computer sound app, if this is the case with you it is a pretty simple fix. Please respond back if you would like, if not, then scroll down at the end of this page in black you will see to the far right the option Help. Just click on that and it will take you to Pandora's troubleshoot page, you can navigate from there. Take care and stay safe.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Michael3442 I moved your post over to this existing feature request: Sound balancing/ More Volume Settings

Make sure to upvote this thread with a ❤️to express your interest in seeing it added to the service as well.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

TJan
Local Performer

These volume issue requests go back at least 2 years and it has not been addressed. After this month,  I won’t renew my subscription. 

jcrabboy
Local Performer

I think that a simple volume equalizer [auto compensation for disparity in recording volumes] as an option makes sense. Personally I party on the patio. The super loud then barely able to hear factor is especially annoying . Unlike a full blown equalizer leveling the volume would be simple. An on/off button and away we go.  

richard6
Local Performer

only when i turn on old phone can i hear music on my new phone.also my ear phone  dont work at all on my new phone ?

Ken4153
Underground

I use the Pandora App a lot on my Chromecast with Google TV so that it plays through my home theater speakers.

Every other app and streaming service comes in natively with a volume sound level of about 20 on my equipment.  However I have to turn Pandora down to 12 otherwise it blasts me out of the room.

I'm basically lazy and would like to avoid always having to make a major volume adjustment before and after using Pandora on my Chromecast with Google TV.

Anything your engineers can do to match the other apps?

jrm
Local Performer

I use playlists and stations to help me fall asleep. Sometimes playlist selections are hardly audible and sometimes they are too loud. Volume normalization would adjust volume of all songs on playlist to have the same volume.

JerichoJones
Local Performer

Three years and nothing. Should we just move on to another service?

wingbeats
Local Performer

I play Pandora on my samsung TV app and I would love some volume leveling pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeee

My phone does volume leveling but the TVs and such do not 😞

jrm
Local Performer
Spotify does it. Why can't Pandora do it?