cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Listening Statistics for Playlists / Stations / Albums / Songs

Ideas: Listening Statistics for Playlists / Stations / Albums / Songs

JackPete5220
Underground

I would like to request station specific listening statistics. For example, I have had pandora for 5 years, and throughout almost all of that time, my most listened to station is Marina and the Diamonds Radio. Yesterday I wanted to find out exactly how long I had listened to that exact station, but there is not an option for that other than a year review.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
14 Comments
Tylery190
Local Performer
I would like to be able to see which was my most listened to playlist, and artist, and to see how much time I had spent listening to each playlist.
TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hi @Tylery190 thanks for being part of community! 🎧 Thanks for taking the time to give us such a great suggestion. 👍 Keep them coming!

@JackPete5220 do you have a pen and pad handy, just kidding, keep your good spirits up. I do like that idea. Pandora keeps track of all the times we post in the community. All of our likes from our post are kept track of. So yes, why not keep track of what we listen to the most. Great idea. Take care and be safe.

TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

TannerPandora

Thanks for posting your feedback on stats @JackPete5220

Don't forget to ❤️. The more votes an idea gets the more likely that it will be looked at for our roadmap at some point. 

In the meantime, I know it's not the stats you were hoping for but you should be able to see how many listening hours a station has on the web.

To do this, log into your Pandora account online, filter your Collection by Station and then sort by Most Listened Too. 

Your Marina and The Diamonds Radio station has 2,376 hours listened to total. 

Example screenshot:

Screen Shot 2020-05-07 at 1.36.52 PM.png

TannerPandora thanks for the tip. That is good to know. Take care and stay safe.😁  

DoctorAtomic
Local Performer

We used to be able to see how many hours we had on a channel and that feature was removed.  Please give us back the ability to see how many hours we have listened to each channel.

I'd also like to know the justification for taking a feature away from us.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @DoctorAtomic. 👋

I moved your post over to this existing thread: Specific Listening Statistics for Playlists / Stations 

You can still view this information from the web if you sort your stations by Most Listened. I would recommend clicking on the ❤️icon next to the title of this request above, if you'd like to see this feature implemented on mobile.

Screen Shot 2020-05-19 at 8.02.09 AM.png

Raideowaves
Local Performer

I would like to know how manny hours I have listend total on pandora since I got it. I tried looking where it said on both the app and community website but still could not find it.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Raideowaves I moved your post to this existing Feature Request since you had similar feedback.

While there isn't currently an option that allows you to view your total account listening statistics, you do have the ability to view the total number of hours you've listened to each of your individual stations.

Check out the screenshots @TannerPandora and @AlyssaPandora provided in their messages above to instructions on where to find that information.

Also make sure to give this feature request a ❤️to express your interest in getting it added to the service as well.

Hope this helps!