Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Standalone Samsung Galaxy Watch App

Ideas: Standalone Samsung Galaxy Watch App

redheadjenn79
Underground

Pandora > Spotify!

Please create a native app for the Samsung Galaxy watches!

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
254 Comments
bluemoonluck
Local Performer

So disappointed, when I got the galaxy watch 4 I went with it over the fitbit because I prefer samsung, but Pandora was the primary deal for me.  I started using Pandora way back on a Blackberry Torch and have been using it ever since then.  Please don't make me change!

grindylo
Local Performer

So disappointed to not see a standalone Pandora app for the Galaxy watch.  I've maintained a Pandora account for years and just added Spotify about a year ago.  I'm evaluating them for some time before eliminating one.  So far - Spotify is winning because of the lack of app on watch.  Countdown for elimination is annual renewal...

Jessejames2000
Local Performer

Seriously why would this not be available already. I can use my SmartWatch as a standalone phone. I can connect my headphones to my SmartWatch. When I first bought my Galaxy watch for the first thing I did was check for the Pandora app which was not available but every other music streaming app was. Even ones I've never heard of. I don't have a subscription to all of those other ones I have 1 to Pandora.

olron
Local Performer

I would like a stand alone feature for my galaxy 4 smartphone for Pandora 

piercedtiger
Local Performer

Three years later and still no option?! Was there even a point to submitting the request for this? 678 open ideas, 19 closed. Guess that shows how much attention the devs give (or rather don't give) feature requests. Definitely not going to bother with a premium subscription now. Clearly I'd be better off throwing my money at a company that can at least bother to look at feature requests.

tjh102803
Local Performer
  • Hi Pandora! Is there a reason this request hasn't been implemented yet? Been going on 3 years,more if you count unofficial feature requests posted elsewhere. Just don't care? Don't mind losing subscribers to Spotify? 
tjh102803
Local Performer

Is there a point to having these feature requests since you obviously don't give enough of a sh*t to actually implement such a simple thing? Seriously, y'all suck. 

stephram88
Local Performer

I really wish there was an app for Pandora on my Samsung watch.  The only app available is Spotify. I might just switch and clean up my playlists, but I'd really prefer to just keep Pandora. I want to be able to leave my phone behind and just access Pandora through my watch. 

dscrap
Local Performer

Any update on a standalone Pandora app for Galaxy Watch 4?  Been years since requested...

brettb
Local Performer

Not enough people are willing to even look at this thread. Most people have Spotify already. Pandora is just dating themselves by not keeping up with this and letting the service expire from relevance. I see Spotify everywhere, especially online. Since I have had my Pandora since Pandora its really hard for me personally to let go but to have one music service for all my devices is definitely a target. Get it done. Pandora can't afford to loose more traction. Definitely doesn't need to loose more long term subscribers. Get it done.