Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Standalone Samsung Galaxy Watch App

Ideas: Standalone Samsung Galaxy Watch App

redheadjenn79
Underground

Pandora > Spotify!

Please create a native app for the Samsung Galaxy watches!

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
254 Comments
ghbrown60640
Local Performer

Wanted to put a bump on this. Former employee. Really don't want to switch to Big green but now it's not even available on the app store. Had to factory reset my watch and now no music while I'm exercising 😭

Nschultzwpb1
Local Performer

I love Pandora and have been using it for many years. I just got a Samsung Active4 LTE watch and there is NO standalone Pandora app!!!  Does Pandora NOT have the programmers, resources or the desire to satisfy its customers?? Is there any help out there?? Any hack?? There must be someone out there smarter than me that can get this installed as a standalone. 

Kylar
Local Performer

No Pandora App for Wear OS is a freakin travesty. Thumbs up or down from watch - this is one of the most clear uses for a smartwatch and you don't have a wear os app. I don't want to go back to Spotify.

duke69111
Local Performer

Would love to have Pandora as well on wear os and the galaxy watch 4.  

icewater
Local Performer

Sooo many years of paying for pandora and it is all about to go away because ya'll can't be bothered to have an app for the newer galaxy watches?  Sad day. 

JAG22
Local Performer

I want to listen to Pandora while jogging with just my watch and earbuds so I'm not constantly checking to make sure my phone hasn't fallen out of my pocket. Please make this happen? Thanks!

ktsevilla_78
Local Performer

When Pandora is going to take the step and really change the app for something more intuitive, make an app for the samsung watch. I love Pandora and have been with it for years, I have changed to others simply because I can handle them better on my devices. But I always come back, but I'm still disappointed that this app doesn't evolve all at once. 

Pur3vil
Local Performer

I've been using and paying for Pandora for probably 10 years. And Now I need a Wear OS app. Please don't make me switch to spotify it **ahem**

Moderator Edit: Format

babyUFO
Local Performer

It has been 4 YEARS waiting on this SIMPLE FEATURE  What the heck is going on over there???

altion
Local Performer

I prefer Pandora to Spotify, but Pandora doesn't integrate into my internet of things!