Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Standalone Samsung Galaxy Watch App

Ideas: Standalone Samsung Galaxy Watch App

redheadjenn79
Underground

Pandora > Spotify!

Please create a native app for the Samsung Galaxy watches!

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
254 Comments
Alphadk
Local Performer

Agreed can we make this happen or ill have to make the switch to Spotify and I'm not looking forward to it 

mlweaver
Local Performer

Agreed. I am waiting to buy that watch until Pandora is available. That's the main reason I want the watch, so couldn't believe it wasn't available.

TrainorEC
Local Performer

Yes, need an app for Galaxy wear.  I am tempted to switch service to Spotify if one does not become available.

tmorrison22
Local Performer

need native app for Galaxy Watch. Can't believe pandora hasnt tried to keep up with Spotify. 

silverfox86
Local Performer

I would like for the Samsung watch to have the same functionality as the Fit bit or the apple watch to where i can download songs to the watch for offline listening 

TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hi @silverfox86 I moved your post over to an existing thread that is very similar to yours: Samsung galaxy watch app

Thanks for the feedback! Please don't forget to ❤️The more votes an idea gets the more likely that it will be looked at for our roadmap at some point.

Thanks for being part of community!

Fredbot
Local Performer

Need to happen,  this is crazy how they have a Apple watch and not Samsung

markclevinger
Local Performer

It cannot be that hard to make, spotify must have agreements with samsung. I guess I will use spotify until pandora can compete.

Trksam
Local Performer

Yes I have a Samsung Galaxy Watch and iit looks like we now have an app for Pandora Pro however it keeps asking for a pin. According to app I should go to settings, profile and generate the pin but this action eludes me. Any suggestions? 

cbow
Local Performer

The bigger phones get, the harder they are to take with you on a run.  I purchased an LTE version of the Samsung Active 2 watch to help solve this problem.  I was very disappointed that I could not stream Pandora through the watch while running, without having to carry the phone along.

I would like to request a version of the Pandora app for the Active 2 watch that can stand alone.  I would definitely prefer Pandora services over Spotify, which is the only one available on the watch at this time.