Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Standalone Samsung Galaxy Watch App

Ideas: Standalone Samsung Galaxy Watch App

redheadjenn79
Underground

Pandora > Spotify!

Please create a native app for the Samsung Galaxy watches!

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
254 Comments
OVGC
Local Performer
I only wish they would get on board. I was told I could have pandora only to come to find out I had to have my phone with me. It defeats the purpose or the reason I got the watch. We dont want to carry our phones in the gym or on a run. Angry!

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Get Outlook for Android
mikeandikes
Local Performer

@TannerPandora  PLEASE I beg of you, make a discrete app for the galaxy watch series, I love the Pandora app a ton! It would be nice to have this music player, as Spotify has one to! Thanks!

Jenkerrin
Local Performer

Pandora on my samsung watch would be awesome!!!!

zmlnature
Local Performer

It seems, for a few years now, that quite a number of people have been asking for a Pandora app for the Samsung watches that will run independent of the phone. What is Pandora doing to address this customer demand?

MeccaMike
Local Performer

Been a Pandora user for years.  Thought I'd be able to listen to Pandora on my new Galaxy Watch 4 without lugging my phone on a run - makes sense right? (the watch has a data plan).  Now I find that Pandora only works over bluetooth.  Looks like I'll be a new Spotify user.

OVGC
Local Performer
It surely **ahem**. I thought the same thing. Even with spotify you will have to pay or down load your music to the watch in order to use it without your phone.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Get Outlook for Android
Irenes
Local Performer
  • Yes please create the app for the Samsung watches.  I don't want to switch to Spotify.  I've been very happy with Pandora for years.  
Demosthine
Local Performer

Agreed that this is desperately needed. Much better than Spotify.

Jolozo
Local Performer

This is a solid point. It's been well over 3 years since the introduction of galaxy smart watches, the only watch second to iwatches in sales. At some point, we're all going to cancel Pandora and switch to Spotify. 

Bpaps
Local Performer

I've been paying for Pandora for a really long time, have tried most of your competitors as well and here you have me, never left you guys. Always loyal to the best.

Now i beg you for a native Pandora app on the Galaxy watch4! We have 3 of these watches in my household, plus other friends and family that owns them. You have a whole community asking for it. 

I know you guys have the resources, make it happen!