Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Standalone Samsung Galaxy Watch App

Ideas: Standalone Samsung Galaxy Watch App

redheadjenn79
Underground

Pandora > Spotify!

Please create a native app for the Samsung Galaxy watches!

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
254 Comments
MusicFan1234
Local Performer

Feels like Pandora does not care about this, they don't have one.

Yes you can control pandora from the phone using the "samsung music app" but this is not the same as a standalone app.

Controlling pandora via Bluetooth defeats one of the main reasons of getting a smart watch with cell service.... Using apps and staying connected WITHOUT being forced to have your phone with you.

I want a standalone app so I can use my watch and ear buds without having to drag my phone around. I have been waiting for a pandora app for the andriod/samsung based watches since the launch of the gear3 (2016) - its now almost four years later and upgraded the watch three different times.

Clearly pandora just does not care to grow this part of the market or care about gaining market share here...  

I just registered for a Spotify account to see if it would work with my watch while only using cell without a Bluetooth or wifi. 

Guess what, it works!

So I will be canceling my pandora account and switching to Spotify - as it can be used across all my devices. Sorry just tired of waiting on Pandora to release something Spotify already has.

bipolarpenguin
Local Performer

Bump!

Wojtnic
Local Performer

Its 2020 Pandora... seriously how do you still not have an App for Samsung wearables? 

Brian_H
Local Performer

This certainly must be done soon. I finally got a smart watch and I was very surprised that Spotify already published a standalone app that can also sync with the android app, but Pandora has nothing! I will be canceling soon and going strictly Spotify so I can start building new playlists if this isn't done soon.

Overload
Local Performer

I don't like spotify at all but, I guess I'll have to learn to like it. Good buy pandora plus. You guys are loosing money and customers

loupokami
Local Performer

Wow, looks like after 10 years I'll be cancelling my Pandora account for Spotify. I don't even like Spotify that much, but since Pandora has been dragging their feet here, there's really no reason to stay. I'm not dragging my phone with me while jogging. That's the whole point of getting a smart watch with LTE capability in the first place. 

TheMazeRunner
Local Performer

Please give us a Pandora app like spotify on Galaxy watch 

Lidbloom23
Local Performer

I also have been a premium user of pandora but recently purchased a new galaxy watch 3. I listen to music almost all day between work and the gym. It suck because now I'm having to cancel my pandora membership and go with spotify. Please make a standalone app for the Samsung watch 3.

Rick_meares
Local Performer

I hate to switch to spotify but without a native app for my watch what choice do I have?

Senior2010hc
Local Performer

Pandora needs a standalone app for the galaxy watch 3.. I would love to be able to listen to pandora in the shower.. xD