Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Standalone Samsung Galaxy Watch App

Ideas: Standalone Samsung Galaxy Watch App

redheadjenn79
Underground

Pandora > Spotify!

Please create a native app for the Samsung Galaxy watches!

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
254 Comments
Mbyrd015
Local Performer

Do it,  I upvote this topic completely. why have a mobile app that's not geared towards consumer mobility?

Master_Dewm
Local Performer

I to fear I will be using more Spotify cause of the watch thing. I dont want to but if pandora can't keep up with the times then I guess good things can die..

jspittman47
Local Performer

Why is there no stand alone app on Samsung watches??? If ifI hadwhad mybmy phone near me to connect to Bluetooth, why wouldn't I just use my phone? Why create a stand alone app for Fitbit and nothing else? Y'all confuse me. Y'all have the best music streaming ever but are losing customers because y'all don't keep up with the game. 

jspittman47
Local Performer

I come here to ask if there's a standalone app for the Samsung watch because I'm right now subscribe to both premium Pandora and premium Spotify because I'm switching over to Spotify and about to cancel my premium because I can't get Pandora on anything. 

Come to find out I'm not alone. why has Pandora not made a standalone app for Samsung watches?? 

LilBabyMay98
Local Performer

It's 2021, why isn't this an app on the watch already??

8DO1LY8
Local Performer

My family and I love Pandora, we've had the family plan since it came out... would love to see an app for the galaxy watch 3... thank you

danasmith2816
Local Performer

Another vote here for Pandora app for galaxy watch3

MaryJaneBaker
Local Performer

Please, make a stand-alone app for Samsung Galaxy watch. I need my pandora!!!! 

rcpax
Local Performer

Just got my galaxy watch 3. So surprised pandora has NO app. I am here to upvote this request. Seriously,  what will it take? We are paying subscribers. 

davidcarr159
Local Performer

please put this in effect if possible. need it for galaxy watch 3