cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Music videos or visualizer

Ideas: Music videos or visualizer

WeanerGuy
Underground

Some sort of visualizer mode would be cool to see. I'd like to see it when casting from my phone to my TV. Would be a fun feature on all possible platforms.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
103 Comments
LocoChoco
Local Performer

I am dismayed this is not something any streaming service provides. I used to love looking at the visualization on my stereo, and then later on winamp on my system.... Those were the good days. There's not even a hacky way to do it. 

RUNEMASTER1488
Local Performer

TURN UP VOLUME ON THE PANDORA WEB SITE

ktorster
On the Rise

Even a simple EQ would be welcome. It would be great to have presets like bass boost for my AirPods and things like that. 

i

Mitch3
Local Performer

Amazon Prime Music has an equalizer in it and it's great.  Please figure out a way to incorporate one here in Pandora as well.

CannyScott
Opening Act

I really like the art style of Pandora and the paint/abstract nature of some of it. It would be cool if you could switch between watching art/video while the music plays, or just seeing the standard view. Also, the video and art could mimic the beats of the song.

TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

I like this feature on Apple Music, would be fun to integrate into Pandora. You have my vote @CannyScott

Brdly
Local Performer

I just want to be able to personalize the frequency range; android did away with theirs, which was disappointing because I listen to both podcasts and music. GIVE US AN ADJUSTABLE EQUALIZER!!!!!!!!!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Brdly. 👋

I moved your post over to this existing feature request to keep the community space tidy: Adjustable / Visual Equalizer

To express your interest in seeing this option implemented, click on the ❤️ icon next to the title of the request.

Hope to see you round the community more often! 🎶

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

You have my vote also!😁

Vbriones16
Local Performer

I came across this forum looking for a way to contact Pandora with this suggestion!! I am a paying member and it would make my use of Pandora that much more enjoyable if there was a visualizer available!