cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Music videos or visualizer

Ideas: Music videos or visualizer

WeanerGuy
Underground

Some sort of visualizer mode would be cool to see. I'd like to see it when casting from my phone to my TV. Would be a fun feature on all possible platforms.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
103 Comments
Ivanator
Local Performer

+1 Been using Pandora (paid) for years now and still waiting for a visualizer for pandora.  Someone atleast post an App that works with Pandora? 

jibby
Local Performer

Hello. I am clamoring for an in-app equalizer as well. This is an essential feature. Does a Pandora moderator have a timeline?

Also, on a side note there is no clear favorite functionality (heart) on this post or any post that I can find. I had to go the feature requests list and click next page until it was in the list so I could favorite it. Please consider adding in the future.

SMPolite
Local Performer

I'd like to also add my voice about the equalizer issue. Moved to an iPhone from android and audio **ahem** so bad I'm removing the app since there's no way to fix the audio. Sounds better on other devices but since each device's audio driver can decode the audio slightly differently and there's no built-in equalizer to allow manual adjustment for this I'll have to find a different source for music. 

You would think a company as large as Pandora, and has been around as long as you have, would acknowledge the many differences in hardware and software audio drivers across the many different devices and platforms that your services could stream from.

Acknowledging this and offering your customers the ability to manually try to correct the audio output would also be a way to say to your customers that you too understand the importance of audio quality. Also, that you are providing a streaming platform for music enthusiasts who care about quality, not just another cookie cutter audio streaming service trying to grab another buck from ads and monthly services with the least effort possible put into the customers actual experience.

Thank you for your time.

WhoDat
Local Performer

Hello, any plans to incorporate a EQ soon?

Do you know of any apps EQ that works with Pandora?

mod edit: merged comments
Rs8684
Local Performer

I am about to go to Spotify if Pandora doesn’t get an equalizer for the IPhone. It’s 2020, get with the program already!

maryjeppley
Local Performer

❤️

mcbe9760
Local Performer
  • More of the same, an equalizer/normalizer would be nice.
Rubioabe
Underground

Following

Rubioabe
Underground

I support this

Stuart_G
Local Performer

Are we any closer to having a built in equalizer??? Please!!!